This is situated at the back of the Church in the corner.
It measures 200 x 110 cm.
It seems to have been bodged together from a wardrobe or sacristy cupboard. In the priest side there is a staioned glass panel of the Good Shepherd, apparently saved from a convent c 1950.
The confessional hides an original stained glass window.